Poker Cats

Monday, April 28, 2008

The dagger! The dagger! (Hawks win!)

I ain't afraid of you/
I'm just a victim of your fears/
You cower in your tower praying that I'll disappear,/
I got another plan, one that requires me to stand.
- Saul Williams


Wow. Congrats to the Hawks for pulling out a second home win tonight against the top seeded Celtics.

Um, does anybody else see the problem here? If the Celtics have trouble in road games against the #8 seed, how are they even going to beat playoff teams above .500?

It's not the size of the dog.

1 Comments:

  • we watched most of the 1st half of that game at a local sports bar.

    the Hawks played without fear and just looked like they wanted it more.

    the Lakers know how to finish off an 8th seed. wOOt !

    By Blogger $mokkee, at 2:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home