Poker Cats

Friday, May 30, 2008

Last day in paradise (for now)

KULA, Hi. -- A trip that seemed too long a little earlier in the week finally, quickly, has come to a close.

I went running on country roads this morning, then finished a FPP requirement on 'Stars in the morning. Then I drove down the mountain, returned "According to Doyle" (I already owned this book once, previously titled "Poker Wisdom of a Champion") and then caught the new Indiana Jones movie -- Cate Blanchett is good in anything.

Right now I'm watching the game, m-tabling 'Stars and FT.

This vacation has been good -- it's made me think that Hawaii isn't tha far away -- after all, for a few hours more than a drive to Tunica, I could be on a beach in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

It's also been nice -- I've been able to focus and grind multiple tables for a pretty nice profit in between sand and sunburn.

But I look forward to being home, seeing the cats, the fo'-deuce, and the rest of my life in the ATL.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home