Poker Cats

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Tunica bound (May 15-18)

As much as I love to drive, couldn't pass up the chance to finally burn miles on my old Alaska Airlines account (does anyone away from the West Coast/Pacific Northwest really fly them?) to fly from Atlanta to Memphis to catch CK and F-Train in Tunica in a few weeks.

The ticket only cost me $5, the rental car will be about $72, and gas much less than if I drove the 407 mile trip. Plus that's about six and a half hours less each way that I have to worry about.

Now I have to get my poker room rate reservation squared away. It's irritating because there was a good coordinator at the Horseshoe who no longer works there. Might have to stay at the Gold Strike or Sham's Town.

I can't wait to start off a new season for my shirts, who can't wait to start.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home